Terms of Usage & Services
The term “Gosaibi Travel” or 'TMC' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is located at Office 103, Building 128, Road 383, Government Avenue, PO Box 540, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain. The term 'User' refers to the User or viewer of TMC's website.
- The content of the pages of this Website is for User's general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Since TMC acts only as a booking agent, it has no liability whatsoever for any aspect of the arrangements between the supplier and the customer as regard to the standard of service. In no circumstances shall TMC will be liable for the services provided by the supplier.
- Neither TMC nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. The User acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and TMC expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at the User's risk, for which TMC shall not be liable. It shall be User's own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet User's specific requirements.
- This website contains material, which is either owned by or licensed to TMC. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for User's convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that TMC endorse the website(s). TMC have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- User's use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of Kingdom of Bahrain without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bahrain.
Use of site
This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed with the written permission of TMC, except that the User may download, display and print one copy of the materials presented on this site on a single computer for User's personal, non-commercial use only. The User are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
Fees and Charges
TMC reserves the right to charge listing fees for certain services, as well as transaction fees based on certain completed transactions using the services. TMC further reserves the right to alter any and all fees from time to time, without notice. The User shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of such services.
In case, there is a short charging by TMC for listing, services or transaction fee or any other fee or service because of any technical or other reason, it reserves the right to deduct/charge/claim the balance subsequent to the transaction at its own discretion.
In the rare possibilities of the reservation not getting confirmed for any reason whatsoever, TMC will process the refund and intimate the User of the same. TMC is not under any obligation to make another booking in lieu of or to compensate/ replace the unconfirmed one. All subsequent further bookings will be treated as new transactions with no reference to the earlier unconfirmed reservation.
The User shall request TMC for any refunds against the unutilized or 'no show' air or hotel booking for any reasons within 90 days from the date of departure for the air ticket and/or the date of check in for the hotel booking. Any applicable refunds would accordingly be processed as per the defined policies of Airlines, hotels and TMC as the case may be. No refund would be payable for any requests made after the expiry of 90 days as above and all unclaimed amounts for such unutilized or no show air or hotel booking shall be deemed to have been forfeited.
Usage of the Mobile Number of the User for SMS
TMC may send booking confirmation, itinerary information & update the User on the booking status and any further itinerary information via SMS (short messaging service) on the mobile number given by the User at the time of booking. The User hereby unconditionally consents such intimation via SMS by TMC in accordance with the 'Do not disturb' guidelines of Telecommunications Regulatory Authority, Bahrain (TRA) or such other authority in the GCC region or abroad.
Each of the provisions of these terms and conditions shall be separate and severable. Should any provision be invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed from the terms & conditions, and the remaining provisions of these terms & conditions shall continue in full force and effect and be amended so far as possible to give valid effect to the intentions of the parties under the severed provision.
TMC, may at any time modify these terms and conditions and User's continuous use of this site will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of User's Use. Additionally, TMC website may contain terms that govern particular features or offers (for flights, hotels, holiday, cruise packages, etc.) In the event that any of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein conflict with the additional terms or other terms and guidelines contained within TMC site, then these terms shall prevail.
- The total price displayed includes all applicable government taxes unless other wise specified.
- You are required to pay the entire amount as per agreement between Gosaibi Travel and party.
- There will be no refund for 'no-shows' or any partially unused flights.
- To avail of infant fares, an infant must be under 24 months throughout the entire itinerary you are booking. This includes both onward and return journeys. If the infant is 24 months or above on the return journey, you will need to make a separate booking using a child fare.
- Infants must be accompanied by an adult who is at least 18 years of age.
- All Tickets/Bookings issued to the customer shall additionally be governed under the terms and conditions as laid out by the respective Airlines / Supplier.
- As per the airline rules, the standard check-in time begins 3 hours before departure for all domestic flights and 3 hours before departure for international flights.
- There will be no refund for 'no-shows' or any partially unused flights.
- Infants must have valid proof-of-age documents showing that the infant is under two years old.
- Gosaibi Travel can assist you with amendments to most bookings. In some cases, though, you'll need to contact the airline directly.
- Every booking made on Gosaibi Travel is subject to amendment charges levied by the airline, which may vary by flight and booking class. The charges levied by Airlines are Non-Refundable in case of cancellation post amendment.
- If you amend your booking, you will be charged the difference in fare, if any, applicable when the amendment is made. However if the new fare is lower than the Original fare, difference in the amount will not be refunded, but the rebooking charges as applicable will be collected. The charges levied by Airlines are Non-Refundable in case of cancellation post amendment.
- We'll collect these charges from you when we make the changes to your travel plans. We'll also collect the difference in fare, if any, applicable when the amendment is made.
- In addition to the airline's amendment charges, Gosaibi Travel charges a Non-Refundable amendment handling fee as per corporate agreement per passenger per segment for all domestic and International ticket.
- All bookings made through us, can also be amended by calling up the Airline Call Center directly.
- Every booking made on Gosaibi Travelis subject to cancellation charges levied by the airline, which may vary by flight and booking class.
- Some booked fares may be non-refundable per the specific airline's policy.
- Convenience fee is non-refundable in case of ticket cancellation by the user, or flight cancellation by the airline.
- Online cancellations: Cancellations can be made online by signing in to your Gosaibi Travel Account.
- Offline cancellations: We also accept cancellation requests through phone. However Gosaibi Travel cancellation charges for such offline cancellations may be higher
- Gosaibi Travel cancellation charges: Over and above the airline cancellation charges, Gosaibi Travel will levy charges as per agreement per passenger per segment for each cancellation
- Only cancellation requests made online or telephonic through our customer support shall be entertained. Gosaibi Travel shall not be liable to entertain any cancellation requests made through any other medium including but not limited to sms, e-mail
- For e-tickets, if your cancellation request is made less than 3 hours before departure, you'll need to contact the airline directly to get your reservation cancelled
- If you have done a 'Web/Tele Check-in' with the airline, get in touch with the airline for cancellation. Gosaibi Travel will not be able to process the refund for the same and will not take any responsibility for the same.
- It is mandatory to contact Gosaibi Travel for all refunds, as the airline will not be able to refund your tickets booked at www.gosaibitravel.com
- If you need a refund for paper tickets, please send them back to us. Your tickets must reach us within 48 hours of the time of cancellation so that we can get them endorsed by the airline for you.
- If your paper ticket gets lost or damaged, the airline will not be able to process a refund request.
- All cancellations made directly with the Airline need to be intimated to Gosaibi Travel by Email or Phone in order to initiate the refunds process
- Processing times for cancellation and refund requests vary.